Sunday, September 23, 2012

Where and When


The violins hum through my veins,
As they are free, the night and day
I wont elaborate, what's left to fate
I wont celebrate this altered state
[time and place]
category: painless
I'll hear you only if you are stainless
And don't witness until you're relentless
Repent
Don't register witless
Restore all that is gold
Never glitter, never bold
Don't feed the serpent
Don't abide- without purpose
Fight that thing, ignore that clown
I'm not part of this one-way circus
Not fruitless, you're not useless
You're resilient, you'd believe it
You'll conceive it, you would even
Be the reason, be the cause
Every last season through the gloss
Through the glass, a filthy past
Through a glow
I still know where I really need to go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment