Friday, September 7, 2012

Answers are Obvious



Where did the time go? When will these problems cease? Between you and me, only one can tell you, and between you and me, only one can help you, help you survive, help you surrender, made you alive, was your defender, but you were distracted, by things unimportant, and you were impacted, by things so contorted, I waited for a reason, I waited for a cause, and the changing of the seasons, gave me no applause, I understood the faith, comprehended the word, but what got me was the choice to believe what I’d heard….so what is it like, to stand on the other side, and just how does it feel, when nothing seems too real, and you’re living on the edge, and only you can save yourself when hanging on a ledge, But between you and me, only He can tell you, and between you and me, only He can help you, help you survive, help you surrender, made you alive, was your defender, but now a clear mind what will you do, feel and believe, it’s all up to you!?

No comments:

Post a Comment