Friday, September 7, 2012

Splinter


Splinter
Take me to the sky,
Bring me to your feet and I’ll ask you why,
Take me on a hike,
Bring me far away just as far as you like,
Bury me in filth,
Let me dream in peace like the time that you killed,
Carry me away,
Bring me to the place where the pain won’t stay
Can you make it go away? Here I wait alone,
Can you turn my night to day? Only there I roam
The skies looking over can make us all colder,
The brave and the bold are the ones, who will live,
The mountains around us, the ones who have found us,
Who worshipped and crowned us are the ones that we give,
To sacrifice, we suffocate, in avarice, we congregate,
Make me wonder why,
Bring me to the ground and then to the sky,
Turn the day to night,
Blow at the sun just as much as you like,
Changing left to right,
Ready for the punch line, are you ready for the fight?

No comments:

Post a Comment