Friday, September 7, 2012

BLISS



She is everything to me
There she waits and hopes to see
That everything’s gonna be okay
She’s the purest entity
She’s the one who set me free
To spread my wings and fly away
But not too far as I am still near
I am the whisper in your ear
I tell you things to keep you sane
To keep you far away from fear
No matter what the lies you hear
Are never true, so full of pain
But now we glorify the stars
One by one they sparkle bright
I’ll always be within your heart
No matter the places where you are
I love you more than life itself
Because you make my problems cease
I can’t get enough of you
You’re in my dreams, you’re in my heart
I lust you
Stunning as you are, you shine
I breathe you
You taste so great upon my lips
I live you
I don’t want you off my mind
And I just wanna stay with you

No comments:

Post a Comment