Friday, August 16, 2013

WISHES by JRC

It’s about time I need a rescue, it wasn't till today that I would risk you, you could be my pilot, you could be my north star, whatever you do, be the way you are, please don’t change girl, cause you’re great girl, you lift me up into the clouds, way up above all the sound, peaceful, quiet, without all the sirens, and the blaring lights, I remember the time I was your armored knight, we were both alright, and we both had our sights, on the same grand prize, it was me, it was you, looking in each other’s eyes, all I have to say is that it was so romantic, and I could tell you this, it was anything but frantic, we even danced like there was no tomorrow, we even lifted ourselves up above the sorrow, the time was golden the seconds silver lined, all the good times were here, and this love was on our mind, it told us were to go and told us who to be, and all I ever know, we’d go down in history…

No comments:

Post a Comment