Saturday, August 3, 2013

LOSE YOURSELF IN BLOOD (EMINEM PARODY)

my palms are sweaty, so weak, this body is heavy
there’s blood on my sweater already, I look like freddy
I’m sure this life was too worthless, nothing on my machete
It’s perfect that I’m never forgetting
What happens now, I’m still not too proud
They open their mouth, just too be harassed and fouled,
They’re choking now, everybody’s choking now
Their time’s run out, time to fucking go
Oh, there goes a crowd, I shoot and they go down
I won’t give up that easy, though
Chained to this malice, I know my whole back’s to these ropes
It doesn’t matter, I hope
It was the mold that I broke
He’s so malignant he knows
When he goes back to his mobile home
That’s when it’s back to the thoughts again, yo

This hole swallows me

No comments:

Post a Comment