Wednesday, October 2, 2013

MECHANICAL METHOD BY JRC



Dodging white waters I was waiting for the flood, getting past the martyrs I can almost taste the blood, It will subside, I will survive the things that you can’t seem to like at all, to like at all, lethargic, neurotic, psychotic, I’m in the system, uneasy, erratic, pneumatic, bearing the grit, lethargic, neurotic, psychotic, I’m in the system, uneasy, erratic, pneumatic, gonna commit, lethargic, neurotic, psychotic, I’m in the system, uneasy, erratic, pneumatic, bearing the grit, lethargic, neurotic, psychotic, I’m in the system, uneasy, erratic, pneumatic, gonna commit, I’m gonna commit to taking this, to taking this, this mechanical method, hand at the masses I was begging on my knees, felt at last time passing and I asked please, please let it die, so I can survive the things all building up inside it all, inside it all, lethargic, neurotic, psychotic, I’m in the system, uneasy, erratic, pneumatic, bearing the grit, lethargic, neurotic, psychotic, I’m in the system, uneasy, erratic, pneumatic, gonna commit, lethargic, neurotic, psychotic, I’m in the system, uneasy, erratic, pneumatic, bearing the grit, lethargic, neurotic, psychotic, I’m in the system, uneasy, erratic, pneumatic, gonna commit, lethargic, neurotic, psychotic, I’m in the system, uneasy, erratic, pneumatic, bearing the grit, lethargic, neurotic, psychotic, I’m in the system, uneasy, erratic, pneumatic, gonna commit, I’m gonna commit to taking this…SHIT!!!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment